Friends, I want to share a fun book for young kids ages 3-8, filled with two of the BEST things for kids: COLORING AND JOKES! What a brilliant combination, right? Each page has a new joke and fun illustration to color about that joke, so kids can laugh and enjoy the content, then color to enjoy the creativity! How fun is that? What kid doesn’t like to giggle or color? It’s just perfect for any young child. And we all know that if our kids are happy, we mamas are happy too. 🙂
I was excited to be a part of this promotional campaign, because of two reasons:
- This is such a fun book!
- I always love helping authors and supporting a good cause.
There are some really fun bonus extras that come when you purchase the book, which makes it even more exciting! You can get more great information about this book and how to purchase it HERE.
Here’s why this book is such a great idea… Dr. Neesha Mirchandani explains:
– Jokes help grow your child’s brain!
– Jokes promote social interaction and storytelling which in turn, supports self confidence.
– Jokes break the ice: they are the easiest way for kids to make friends.
– Jokes are a sneaky way to get your kid excited about reading.
– Builds hand strength and fine-motor skills (transferable to typing and handwriting).
– As the first SOCIAL COLORING BOOK, we encourage kids to laugh and color together.
– Coloring quiets the mind (that’s why adult coloring books are so popular). Want your kids to do a calming meditation? This is how!
Any young child will love the jokes and have fun coloring the pages too! I can’t wait to give one to my niece’s little girl! It’s adorable and with the holidays ahead, a perfect gift for our little tykes who love to laugh and color!
Here’s the best part about this adorable book for young kids: For every purchase, Dr. Neesha Mirchandani is generously donating an additional book to kids who can’t afford one.
“We gift one to a child in need for every one we sell. We’ll also use any proceeds from the book to seed fund #HotSkillsPayBills, our social enterprise to help kids in foster care learn in-demand skills! This way, we don’t have to fundraise or get grants for our project but earn it by selling this book!”
I was given an extra book to give away to one of you lovely readers! YAY!
Share this post and tag me on any social media platform, then comment here to tell me who YOU would give this adorable and fun book to in your life.
I will contact the winner on October 16th!